On this day one year ago, 10th of June 2010, I started this blog. And I’ve been able to keep it up, with at least one post a month, and 20 posts in total. Given that I set a goal of posting 2-4 times a month, that’s not too far off.
Looking at the Google Analytics stats, here’s the list of the top 6 most viewed posts (in chronological order with page views so far):
- C++ vs Java performance, with 8200 page views
- Node.js, with 2090 page views
- The internet is full!, with 19300 page views. This is still very relevant, with World IPv6 day this Wednesday.
- Hashing passwords, with 1080 page views.
- On a split 5th place we find pricing of asian options and Rackspace Cloud vs Amazon Web Servies, both with just over 500 page views.
In total there’s been just under 40000 page views. Not that it matters too much, but it’s nice to see people read what I write 🙂
Given that I’m about to finish my Quant Finance degree and have started actively look for a job I’m guessing the coming 12 months will be colored by whatever I end up doing. But I do aim to find a job that’s relevant to the blog tagline, so expect more of the same..